Be who you want to be

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A perfect day

Hi,guys,here is Andrea and when i woke up this morning i though that this day is going to be awful because of the thesis at Romanian(i thought that i will get a small mark)anyway..you  know,i went to school i was at the first class and it was to be the secound class Romanian.My palms were getting wet and my mouth dry ,but when the teacher told me the mark..I was just like:,,WOW!AMAZING!SUCH A GREAT MARK!''and you know i started screaming .Anyway the mark was 8 (i know,iknow that you will say that it isn't a great mark,but for me si perfect enough to get 9 at semester average)This is just what i wanted to tell you all guys and see you next time,bye!

                                                 Signed,
                                                      Andrea Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment