Be who you want to be

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Our first topic for discussion

Our first topic for discussion would be............ My Perfect Day,and i think that it wasn't just one there were a lot of perfect days for me and the most and most perfect day of my life was when i got the first time ten at physics.It was an amazing day and i went to the blackboard to solve one of the problems from the physics book.When i grabbed my hand to the chalk all my arm got wet and it started ,you know like,tremble and after that i started solve the problem it started like that:   


                                                              











And after solving all the problem i was like that: 

                       
                                                                     But finally it was a great day when i saw this note:I realized that i was great so i certificate that day the perfect day!
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment